Some people might not get that the expression "kill it with fire!" is not to be taken literally. Forty-eight-year-old Cesar Schmitz of Brazil was caught on his own home security cameras accidentally causing his back yard to explode when he tried to destroy a nest of cockroaches. Experts say flammable gas from the insects had accumulated in the air pocket under the lawn, and Schmitz put a cap full of gasoline, lit a match, and boom! Luckily nobody was hurt in the explosion.
Enter to Win a Family Pack of Iowa Wild Tickets!