Valentine’s Day is just two weeks away, so it’s time to nail down those dinner plans. Here are some of the best deals on Valentine’s Day specials at some of the most popular chain restaurants in the country, so you and your special someone can make a reservation and celebrate your love over food.
· Buca di Beppo - If you want Italian this Valentine’s Day, come in for their “Classic Love Package.” For $49.99 you get a heart-shaped lasagna, small garlic bread, small salad and a mini chocolate chip cannoli for dessert.
· Bonefish Grill - Surf and Turf are what’s for Valentine’s dinner with their fillet and Lobster Thermidor, but it’s available from February 7th to 17th, so you don’t have to come in during the Valentine’s Day madness.
· Carrabba’s Italian Grill - They’re serving up three different four-course dinner selections for two, starting at $45.
· California Pizza Kitchen - Dine on their “Sweet Deal for Two,” which includes the choice of an appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert, for $35.
· Hooters - Here they’re not offering specials for lovebirds, but Hooters will serve up a free plate of boneless wings to anyone who comes in and shreds a photo of their ex. And they say revenge is best served with Buffalo sauce, right?
· Morton’s The Steakhouse - Diners can enjoy an eight-ounce filet topped with whole Maine lobster and béarnaise sauce for $59 from February 9th through 16th.
· Olive Garden - Don’t feel like going out on Valentine’s Day? Order their special Valentine’s Day to-go deal with breadsticks, soup or salad, a shareable entree for two and a shareable dessert for $35.
· Ruth’s Chris Steak House - Come celebrate here with your Valentine anytime from February 8th to 17th for the Surf and Turf special. It’s two lobster tails and your choice of a filet or ribeye. Just make sure you make a reservation in advance.
· White Castle - A Valentine’s dinner doesn’t need to be fine dining to be romantic, just ask White Castle. The fast food chain still has reservations available via Open Table and they go all out, with tables decorated with flowers and tableside service.
· Waffle House - You might not expect Waffle House to be a hot spot for Valentine’s Day, but they are. The diner sets the tables with special menus, tablecloths, and has soft lighting, with some locations even offering entertainment. And believe it or not, they advise calling ahead to make a reservation because they tend to fill up for the holiday.