Listen to Max and Emery's conversation about a New York Post article where a flight attendant reveals the dos and don’ts of passenger etiquette. Deanna Castro has been a flight attendant for 16 years and has shared some of the biggest mistakes you have probably made.
Here’s what she says are the biggest mistakes:
- Blocking the aisle when taking your seat. She says to go into the row and wait for traffic to ease
- Sticking body parts in the aisle. You could trip attendants or others
- Using headphones when talking with an attendant. If you want to talk with them take the headphones out.
- Don’t blast the music while wearing the headphones. People can still hear it.
- Handing barf bags to the attendant. That’s gross, so place it under your seat.