Nothing good happens when you consume a couple of bottles of wine along with a few tequila shots. That was the lesson learned by a 21-year-old university student who was dared by a couple of her friends to hop in a dryer and take it for a spin. The girl soon realized she couldn’t uncross her legs and her hips were stuck inside the dryer. Her arms were also starting to hurt as she held herself up and it was really hot inside the dryer. That's when her friends called for help. Firefighters arrived at the scene and were able to free her but also gave a fire safety speech to the crew and how to best avoid situations like this in the future.