French Fitness Blogger Dies From Exploding Whip Cream Canister

Il fait trop beau aujourd'hui, ça fait tellement de bien☀️ • C'est le moment de décompresser, de siroter quelques cocktails et de s'amuser🍹💃🏼 • Bon weekend à tous💕 • 👗 : @cinelleboutique

A post shared by Rebecca Burger (@rebeccablikes) on

via TMZ, 'French fitness blogger Rebecca Burger died after a whipped cream can exploded onto her chest ... according to her family.  

Rebecca, who was popular on Instagram, was killed last weekend in a totally bizarre accident. Her family says the pressurized canister blew up, hit her chest and triggered a heart attack. The hit reportedly sent her into cardiac arrest, which ultimately led to her death.'

The family also posted a pic of a whipped cream canister with a warning about using similar products. They claim "thousands" of defective ones are still in circulation.


Voici un exemple de siphon à chantilly qui a explosé et percuté le thorax de Rebecca, entraînant son décès. Précision : le siphon qui a engendré sa mort quant à lui été mis sous scellé. N'utilisez pas ce genre d'ustensile chez vous ! Plusieurs dizaines de milliers d'appareils défectueux sont encore en circulation.

A post shared by Rebecca Burger (@rebeccablikes) on

A post shared by Rebecca Burger (@rebeccablikes) on

title

Content Goes Here