Dog Stealing Food Sets House On Fire

A Massachusetts family is thankful their dog is alive and for fire alarms and they’ve also learned a lesson.

The Southwick family placed left-over pancakes on the stove, which their Golden Retriever couldn't resist. 

Moments later the kitchen was engulfed in flames, prompting an alarm to the fire department. Firefighters were able to put the flames out before the fire spread to the rest of the home.

WATCH BELOW as the dog fetches the pancakes and accidentally starts the stove fire.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content